- Diagnosis to identify tax credit recovery opportunities to preserve the company’s cash, such as:
- Possibility of recovering accumulated ICMS credits (“e-CredAc”);
- ICMS ST reimbursement possibilities – CAT Ordinance 42/2018;
- Identification of unappropriated tax credits in operations involving the acquisition of fixed assets;
- Identification of non-appropriated ICMS, IPI, PIS and COFINS tax credits in the last 5 years;
- Audit of XML files and ancillary obligations to identify potential tax risks that may negatively affect the company’s finances, allowing corrections to be made timely to avoid fines and penalties;
- Mapping of taxes and rates levied on operations with products and services at the municipal, state and federal levels, covering the 26 states and the Federal District, as well as import and export operations. Support with the formation of the sale price of products and services;
- Reprocessing and rectification of ICMS, IPI, PIS and COFINS calculations, as well as ancillary obligations linked to the correction of irregularities and/or recovery of unused tax credits in the last 5 years;
- Identification of possibilities for Special Regimes and Tax Benefits aimed at reducing the company’s tax burden;
- Preparation of reports or extraction of data from XML files or ancillary obligations for Audit Firms, Accounting Firms and Law Firms;
- Support with Administrative Defenses (challenges and manifestations of non-compliance);
- Tax support in accounting audit projects;
- Support for compliance with inspections at the Federal, State and Municipal levels.
We deliver much more than just services.
Our way of doing things is the result of our work experience, time in the market and daily activities.